Please be aware that I take many things into consideration when choosing the members of this group, not the least being the number of people that can physically fit on the stage!
If you have been chosen to join the group, PLEASE review my strict attendance policy and make sure you can commit to every rehearsal (barring horrible illness/death/etc). You are also required to be at the following extra rehearsals/performances:
Silent Film Festival
- Thursday, September 20th 10-12:30, 1:30-4:30 (As much as your class schedule allows)
- Friday, September 21st 10-12:30, 1:30-4:30 (General Recital will be watching this rehearsal)
- Saturday, September 22nd (my birthday! I enjoy cupcakes.) Noon DRESS REHEARSAL 4pm PERFORMANCE
- Wednesday, October 10th, Masterclass during Class meeting time
- Wednesday, October 10th, Dress Rehearsal with Swingle Singers, 6-9pm
- Thursday, October 11th, PERFORMANCE 7pm, KC Concert Hall
Mile High Vocal Jam
- We hope this is happening. If it's not, we'll find another performance venue for the end of the semester.
IF YOU ARE A FIRST ALTERNATE-I WILL CONTACT YOU IF SOMEONE CHOOSES NOT TO BE IN THE GROUP!
9th Street Singers 2012-13
Rachael (Swing singer to alto)
Soprano 1st alternate
Alto 1st alternate
Tenor 1st alternate
Please contact me as soon as possible if you would like to decline your position. firstname.lastname@example.org
I will have permission numbers with me on Wednesday; email me if you would like to register sooner.